Monday, October 26, 2020

What's Ramble?

Hello to each and everyone who has stumbled across this incredibly random blog!  I do not know how you found it, but I assume it was due to falling down a vast rabbit hole that has lead you here.  Whatever path has brought you to our blog, I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for reading and hope that you find the content here enjoyable  My name is Anton and I am one of the owners of Ambassador Limousine in Charlottesville, VA.  

A Ramble is defined as "a walk for pleasure, typically without a definite route," or to "talk or write at length in a confused or inconsequential way."  Both definitions seemed appropriate when deciding upon the name.  We frequently take passengers on a journey just for the journey's sake, and I most definitely tend to talk and write at length.  

With all of that in mind, I am pleased welcome you to the very first Ramble!  As a Limousine Company, we are frequently asked about our favorite places to go, things to do, and sights to see in Virginia.  Here we will be writing about some of the best of everything that Virginia has to offer.  Though we are based in Charlottesville, there are not many places in Virginia that we haven't been to and we are excited to share our experiences with you.  

As we start on this journey, we would love feedback from our readers.  Let us know where we should visit next, or, if you're game, send us a write up of your own and we will post it here.  Also, since I have never written a blog of any type at all, I would love to hear from you what I'm doing wrong, and, if it actually happens, what I did right.  

That's all for now.  Till next time, get out there an explore for yourselves.  You never know what you'll stumble across when you...

Ramble Virginia!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eastwood Farm and Winery - The New Kid on the Block

Much like the fabled Groundhog of Lore, aka "Punxsutawney Phil", I have finally emerged from my long winter slumber.  After months...